Junior Summer Touch
Follow us on facebook and instagram @harlequintouch
JUNIOR PARTICIPATION OPTIONS
SUMMER TOUCH PROGRAM - girls & boys (Under 6-19) of all abilities: Mondays, 8 Nov - 13 Dec 2021 & 31 Jan - 21 Feb 2022
The program commences with 2 come and try nights on 8 & 15 November. The program / competition is structured as follows:
- Under 6 – 9 (birth years 2012 – 2016) development group in which skills drills and modified mini-games (no competition) are run
- Under 10 – 18 (birth years 2002 – 2011) is expected to have 3 divisions (mixed boys and girls) to reflect the development path best suited to players. Players are allocated to teams, taking into account preferences to play with friends (where nominated in registration). The first 2 weeks of the program comprises a combination of drills, learning the game and social games. This is followed by an 8 week social competition in which the primary emphasis is on fun and development.
- For elite talent and players some tailored and additional development sessions are available
- New players can join at any stage of the program
- A mixed adults social competition program is also planned for parents and friends (7.45pm-8.45pm). Expressions of interest to https://forms.gle/UhZ7rocdBsd7udHBA
NOTE: Competition structure and divisions will be finalised based on registrations received by Thursday, 18 November 2020. New joiners can be added to existing teams subsequently.
If you have any queries email the organiser.
Come and play in a program that offers fun, skills development, participation and some healthy social competition. We have the largest junior touch football boys and girls program in Melbourne, approximately one third of whom are girls as well as social and elite Mens and Womens teams. Our program caters for beginners, intermediate and elite players.
Weekly on Monday nights from 8 November 2021 to 13 December 2021 and 31 January - 21 February 2022
8 & 15 November will be "come and try" and skills development and social games
The social competition program is expected will start on 22 November. Bring your friends along to try it first if they are unsure.
6.00pm - 7.45pm (Juniors)
|Where:||Harlequin Club at Harlequin Drive, Ashwood, Victoria, 3147|
Boys and girls who are 6 years old to 19 years old (born 2002 - 2016).
Beginners, intermediate and elite players
$115 (includes playing shirt or shorts, ground hire, referees, insurance and Touch Victoria Affiliation)
|Meals & facilities||Hot meals, canteen, free WIFI and clubhouse facilities (with big screen TV)|
Coaching: The program is run by Victorian State Touch Coaches and Elite Adult Players. Parents with interest in supporting are welcome to help.
ELITE JUNIOR YOUTH PROGRAM (Under 12-18)
- We have Melbourne's largest juniors and elite youth program with numerous Girls and Boys representing Victorian Under 12, 15 and 18 Boys and Girls teams. Several of our elite players from Under 15-18 also play in our Adults VT League squad. Squad sessions run regularly during the years
- The summer program runs from October-February for Under 6-18 boys and girls (see above details for our Summer Touch Program).
- Under 12 and 16 VT League for Boys and Girls. Details of trials for the VT League program are posted on facebook and instagram @harlequintouch.
- A number of our Under 15-18 elite players also play in our Senior Mens and Womens VT League teams in Summer on Sundays - details are on our Senior Touch page
- Enquiries to email@example.com